Viral videos, they are what every company wants and some, cannot produce. Everyone tries to go viral and sometimes it works, other times it goes nowhere. There are even some instances that it goes horribly wrong. Making great content can be hard. However, there are some markers that you can use to make your content better. Emotional markers of happiness, surprise, etc. can help make your content stand out. Next time you’re making content be sure to put some emotion in it.
Marketing News Analyzed:
HootSuite adds more ways to share content.
Amazon Prime Day was a hit, but there’s room for improvement
Naive video is the best content to share on Facebook
Facebook adds new tools for live video
Facebook now tries to get users to install mobile apps
Pokemon Go is a hit and you should use it to your advantage
Likqid supports HTM5 and Flash video
Mozilla to stop supporting Flash next month
Tumblr ads are not doing very well
Mobile-location data show who will benefit from Sport’s Authority closure
LinkedIn may finally get into video
How to make viral videos
Programs to Try:
Notarize for Business
HubSpot ROI Calculator
Simple Todo App
It would be a waste to not get your business in on Pokemon Go.
I like Pinterest ads. These new tools just make it better.
Your company needs to find a way to start making videos. They are the best content to share.
If your company is still using Flash, you need to convert over to HTML5.
Like these podcasts? Support me on Patreon!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)