Another AAA game another controversy. Ghost Recon: Breakpoint and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 have an image problem with gamers. However, it’s a business decision to continue selling microtransactions. The problem is with gamers. We do buy them. The market is in a healthy growth with DLCs and microtransactions. Even if a group of gamers had this practice, its rising and has already overtaken the traditional model of gaming. Find out how much it’s taken over and why Activision chose to do an exclusive to the Playstation 4.
Scroll down to see the data!
- Apex Legends have a new map
- Destiny 2 is released on steam
- Destiny 2 is having issues
- Destiny 2 had 200,000 concurrent users on Steam
- Crossplay is fully supported on the PS4
- Logitech buys Streamlabs
- Epic is getitng a revamped store UI
- A new website is all about esports
- Why Acitivision and Ubisoft are doing exclusive and microtransactions (data by Game Feature)
- Why Gaming Companies should be on Pinterest