You can make viral videos and why video matters on social media
Viral videos, they are what every company wants and some, cannot produce. Everyone tries to go viral and sometimes it works, other times it goes nowhere. There are even some instances that it goes horribly wrong. Making great content can be hard. However, there are some markers that you can use to make your content better. Emotional markers of happiness, surprise, etc. can help make your content stand out. Next time you’re making content be sure to put some emotion in it.
Marketing News Analyzed:
- HootSuite adds more ways to share content.
- Amazon Prime Day was a hit, but there’s room for improvement
- Naive video is the best content to share on Facebook
- Facebook adds new tools for live video
- Facebook now tries to get users to install mobile apps
- Pokemon Go is a hit and you should use it to your advantage
- Likqid supports HTM5 and Flash video
- Mozilla to stop supporting Flash next month
- Tumblr ads are not doing very well
- Mobile-location data show who will benefit from Sport’s Authority closure
- LinkedIn may finally get into video
- How to make viral videos
- and more!
Programs to Try:
- Quuu Promote
- Notarize for Business
- HubSpot ROI Calculator
- Simple Todo App
- Happy Belly