I dig into Vault 7, hate on Instagram and vulnerabilities in tech
Vault 7, it sounds like a new vault from Fallout, but, it’s not. The bombshell dropped on Tuesday about what the government is up to. It’s usually no good. It was discovered that the CIA is spying on everyone. They can do some terrible acts too. Time to talk about this and understand that tech has vulnerabilities. All new tech has mistakes. These are usually exploits of vulnerabilities. However, the government should be willing to help companies combat these things. I will talk about why the government is wrong in doing this and more. Enjoy!
- WhatsApp is testing a way to make money
- Instagram adds geostickers because it can
- Google Docs and WordPress.com work together for the better
- Sudden Coffee wants to make Instant coffee great again
- Gobi raises money to take on Snapchat
- Talking about Vault 7
- US government wants your data
- Confide may not be so secure
- Tech companies denying what Vault 7 says
- Microsoft is shutting down their social network you didn’t know about
- Pinterest acquires Jelly
- Google acquires Kaggle
- Vimeo rolls out support for 360 video
- Microsoft and ARM go after Intel’s server business
Apps/Programs to Try:
Highlights from the Show:
I’m throwing Instagram under the bus.
CIA you should help companies protect your citizens.
I’ve known about talked about SmartTVs having terrible security.
Anchor 2.0 is great. I love the new direction.