Twitter hates ideas and BLU is spying on you
Twitter hates ideas. This is a problem to me. I think the best of Twitter was they allowed people to express their ideas. It didn’t matter if you were right, left, center, or didn’t care. The problem is Twitter wants groupthink. It thinks that one political ideology is right. I think that if a business uses a free speech in their policies, they do thrive. However, private businesses do not have to follow a free speech model. Twitter needs to follow its own policy and only ban those that do terrible things. Disagreeing is not one.
Scroll down to listen!
Tech News Decoded:
- Twitter is adding QR codes because reasons
- Andriod TV finally gets Twitter Live TV app
- Twitter is banning alit-right people and it’s stupid
- Microsoft is all in with the Linux Foundation
- Google Earth VR looks cool
- There’s a $5 device that can crack your password
- WhatsApp is getting video calling
- Blu phones are spying on you for China.
- Snapchat is going public… soon
- Broadsoft’s Team-One is a Slack Competitor
- Kaspersky is making a program to leave social media
- Google Docs, Sheets, and Spreadsheets lets users make their own templates
- FCC cancels any of their new policies
- Google Translate is getting smarter
- Seagate has a 5TB portable hard drive
- OnePlus says goodbye to 3 and hello to 3T
- My first impressions of the Pixel Phone.
Apps/Programs To Try:
Twitter is throwing ideas out there and seeing which ones sticks…
Twitter you need to stop banning people because they don’t agree with you
Pixel Phone is great so far.
outro music by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/sci-