Nobody ever wants to be in a crisis, but, many businesses find themselves in one. The honest truth, your company is going to be in one. That’s unfortunate, but, there are ways to be prepared. The best way is to have a crisis plan. This will give you the best way to deal with a crisis. A well thought out and researched crisis plan can be the best gift any marketers or PR practitioner can do. On this episode, I go through the basic of a crisis plan. I also talk about how to do a rebranding right. There are many companies that do this. Some do it well, others, need work. Do not be the latter. It’s important to do a rebranding your customers can get on board with. Plus, Twitter news.
Anyways, scroll down to listen to the show!
Marketing News Analyzed:
Youtube becomes more social
Google introduces a new ad for Youtube
Vimeo has a new business tier plan.
Snapchat adds retargeting because it’s creepy?
Facebook adds a buy button and integration with bots
Instagram has a tool to combat comment abuse
You can move Google Analytics properties
Facebook and Twitter join forces to fight clickbait
Twitter releases new features for tweets this month
Get ready for Apple Pay
Handling a Crisis
Doing rebranding right
Apps/Programs To Try:
Thrive for Email
Finally, you only have to worry about the words being too long on Twitter.
Be sure to properly research when writing your crisis plan.
Google is finally doing social media right.
outro music by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/sci-
Like these podcasts? Support my podcasts on Patreon!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)