Ads, they are a valuable tool This is what will drive sales for businesses. Social networks have their ad programs. They are mostly good if you have a great marketer doing some great ads. We are at an interesting time. The better campaign you have, the more likes, the revenue you could get. The problem is the blockers people are using. Each year people install these programs. Marketers and advertisers are not doing their jobs. We can do better. However, Google launched Allo. This messaging app is interesting. The question is, will it capture a chunk of the market?
Next, I look at the tools that support Twitter “longer tweets.” This has finally been released. Many people are happy. Learn more below!
Marketing News Analyzed:
Twitter’s “longer tweets” does not apply to ads
Instagram redesigns call-to-action buttons
Instagram rolls out a save draft feature
Google, Facebook, and IAB want to make better ads
Pinterest makes making promoted pins easier
Facebook wants to show you how well their ads do
The short list of tools that support “longer tweets”
The difference between Snapchat Stories and Instagram Stories
Apps/Programs To Try:
Record The Call
Invision + Usertesting
You can create a Pinterest campaign in 9 seconds!
It should be interesting to see if Allo will be any good.
outro music by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/sci-
Like these podcasts? Support me on Patreon!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)