Today is about Reviews No Man’s Sky and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Two of the most anticipated games came out this month. Deus Ex and No Man’s Sky. They were talked about with enthusiasm. However, reality has set in and people are not happy about them. People had high expectations for No Man’s Sky and it did not deliver. I disagreed with those assessments, but, people have opinions. Deus Ex is another story. They changed their pre-order items. People were not happy about that. There have been bugs with the game. It should be interesting to see if these games sell well. It may not happen.
Anyways, on with the show!
Gaming News Pwned:
- The Long Dark gets a new location and story
- Prison Architect gets final update
- You’ll be able to play PS3 games on your PC
- There may be a new Duke Nukem game coming
- Intel pushes NAND PCI-e SSD to the mainstream
- Two DLCs for the Division gets delayed.
- No Man’s Sky player count drops 88 percent
- EA promises changes to TitanFall 2. Still no PC beta
- First patch for Deus Ex promises to fix critical issues
- No Man’s Sky may be erasing players discoveries
- Ghost Recon Phantoms shutting down
- Blizzard rolls out livestreaming on Facebook
- Killing Floor 2 update live
- My review on No Man’s Sky
- My impressions of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- StarDock publisher sale
- Men of War franchise sale
- Save 33% off Technomancer
outro music by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/sci-fi