Today I discuss the iPhone 7 and Apple’s Lawsuit
The iPhone 7 will be announced next week. That’s great news for a lot of Apple lovers. There are a lot of you too. However, Apple is in hot water over the “touch disease.” It is a nasty glitch for the iPhone. It basically makes the touch interface difficult to use or non-functioning. For a smartphone, that makes it useless. Some people are not happy about this. They have decided to bring a class-action lawsuit. They claim that Apple knew about this and has done nothing to help the situation. This is a sad turn of events for Apple. Apple has been on a slow decline for the past few years. It should be interesting to see how Apple handles this.
Anyways, on with the show!
Tech News Decrypted:
- iPhone 7 rumored specs
- Apple hit with a class-action lawsuit
- Instagram adds stories to the explore tab
- Facebook’s trending topic algorithm fail
- Google Cast is now built into Chrome
- New rules for drones
- T-Mobile changes its new plan
- Sony has a new smartwatch
- Google Wallet now transfers money straight to your banking account
Apps To Try this Week:
outro music by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/sci-fi