Principles. It’s hard to keep. We’ve seen this recently with Blizzard and the Hong Kong protests. Blizzard has had a rough few weeks. Its mainly Blizzards fault for the draconian punishment that has many gamers believing China had a hand in it. I discuss why it’s important to reverse their decision and why they are right to keep things about gaming. Listen here!
- Overwatch Halloween Event is Live
- Google Stadia is releasing next month
- Why this is a bad idea for people with internet data caps
- Fortnite black hole and why it’s back
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare extreme storage cost
- Postal 4 is a thing
- Spellbreak is in a closed beta
- Why Blizzard’s Crisis Response was bad
Agree Or Disagree? Let me know in the comments.