Gamer’s Cafe sips on CES, Overwatch, and Long War 2?
This episode of Gamer’s Cafe sips on CES, Overwatch and more. CES is a big event and sometimes a weird one. However, there can be some great new tech coming out. AMD is releasing some promising new addition to its line and Nvidia’s new shield, 2017 looks like a very promising year. Seeing more 4k monitors is a good sign for prices to drop. Dell has an 8k monitor and some many more great game news. It does make a gamer giddy!
- Korean students make a VR for Overwatch
- Overwatch nerfs
- Players are warned not use the ice wall glitch in Overwatch
- Netgear unveils NightHawk S8000
- Steam’s beta has support for Xbox controllers
- Razer has a new laptop with 3 monitors
- Corsair unveils a new keyboard and mouse
- XCOM 2 gets Long War 2 mod soon
- dev for Homeworld: Desert of Kharak teases a new game
- Mass Effect has a short and new tidbits
- New Linksys router cares about gaming over all others
- Firewatch sold more than one million copies
- Just Cause 3 does get a multiplayer mod
- AMD shows off Vega and Freesync 2
- Dell has a new 8k monitor for you
- Elite Dangerous has a close encounter
- Fallout 4 mod Frost makes the game really, really hard
- Project Cars 2 may be released in September
- LEISURE SUIT LARRY SERIES, OVERLORD, PAN-PAN, AND MORE UP TO -80%
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on Sale
- Everspace on Sale
- Resident Evil 7
- Planetary Annihilation: Titans on Sale
- Firewatch on Sale
- Other Steam Sales
Highlights from the Show:
I do not like glitchers, but, fair warning to stop glitching in Overwatch.
I think fixing Roadhog’s hook is a good idea.
Freesync 2 could make the monitors more expensive than Freesync
The new AMD Vega cards could overperform the 1080.