I review Doom and get excited about Witcher 3 DLC
These days games seem to be getting more expensive. Not only do gamers need to by the base game, but there are season passes. The problem is developers and publishers seem to make less content for the game released and wait for the DLC to “add value” to the game. That’s not how this is suppose to work. Developers should be making their base game as feature rich as possible. Then, add more content in the future. However, that’s not how this is working. They seem to withhold content for the sake of more money. If gamers want the complete experience, they have to buy two games. That sounds absurd, but, its our fault. If the consumer did not rush to buy all those COD DLCs when it began, we would not have this problem. This is our fault in a way, but, some developers get it. Unfortunately, not many do. Next time, maybe we should not buy DLC. There’s still more to see below here!
Gaming Topics Discussed:
- Witcher 3 Blood and Wine has a new trailer!
- Hard Reset Redux released system requirements
- Paragon has a free weekend
- I talk about what’s the best hard drive to buy
- Fractured Space goes Free-to-play
- Homefront has a message for you
- Dates on when players can play Overwatch
- Batman Arkham Series gets a redux
- Battleborn gets a new character
- My review of Doom
- and more!
- Overwatch (May 24th)
- Tota War: Warhammer (May 24th)
- The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine (May 31st)
- Up to 85% off on The Witcher series (GOG)
- Darker Dungeon 33% off (Steam)
- Galactic Civilization 3 66% off (Steam)
- WarGame Franchise 77% off (Steam)
Are you excited for the new Witcher 3 DLC? What do you think of Doom?
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]Developers need to start caring about content.[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]Doom is a great game. I just wonder about the multiplayer.[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]I am getting so excited for The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine.[/epq-quote]