Reddit doomed? Or lacks understanding of free speech
This is getting tiring. Reddit is becoming the place to never have a thought or a wrong thought. The CEO of Reddit did something wrong. He should be punished for his dubious actions. If he really wants to heal Reddit and the country; maybe you should not silence a group. The problem with these people is they do not understand hate speech. They do not understand free speech and they were riding on the goodwill of their users for so long, they forgot about the trust that was built for the past decade. People should be suspicious of these companies. They do not care about you or your speech.
Find out why below.
Tech News Decoded:
- Samsung may split up
- Spotify launches a new funny add?
- Twitter allows moments to be created on mobile
- Durex wants to make a condom emoji
- Netflix is finally getting an offline mode
- Microsoft has a new app launcher for copying and pasting
- Apple has an apology for those spammy calendar invites
- Dusk is a live streaming app that is anonymous
- Facebook cuts off Prisma live filters
- Readdle launches Spark for MacOS
- GoPro is trimming its workforce
- Dubsmash raises some money
- Talking about speech and social media
- and more!
Apps/Programs To Try:
Talking about sex, even with that emoji is better than not.
These social media companies built themselves off of free speech and forgot what is that meant.
I don’t think breaking up Samsung is a good idea.
Dusk is a way for people to talk about ideas without consequence.