There’s been an explosion of news coming from QuakeCon. Today, they revealed Prey and Quake Champions gameplay trailers. They got me excited for these games. Quake is bringing back the old school shooter vibe. This is lacking in many first-person shooter games. The reason, Call of Duty influence. This game has enhanced or infected first-person shooter games for years. Many developers tried to replicate their success. This usually led to clones that were not good. It’s great to see these old games coming back. It reminds all the old gamers about the heyday. It also makes you aware how old you are. It’s a great time to be a gamer!
Now, on with the show!
Gaming News Pwned:
- Deus Ex gets into hot water with “Aug Lives Matter”
- Deus Ex adds their own spin to cities
- Rainbox Six Siege: Operation Skulls adds new maps and operators
- Deus Ex goes gold
- AMD has a Crimson update
- You can listen to No Man’s Sky music on Youtube
- No Man’s Sky first patch finished
- Want to play No Man’s Sky before release? Spend 1,300 for it.
- Origin is getting a revamp
- Overwatch made Blizzard over a half a billion.
- and more!
- QuakeCon Sale
- Call of Duty: Blops 3
- Batman Franchise
- Mordheim: City of the Damned
- DARKEST DUNGEONS, PRISON ARCHITECT, DESKTOP DUNGEONS AND MORE UP TO -75%
- RUNIC ANNIVERSARY SALE
[Tweet “Man, I’m giddy as a little boy seeing Quake Champions! So happy!”]
[Tweet “Congrats to Blizzard for getting half a billion dollars on Overwatch”]
[Tweet “Why the hell would you spend 1300 on a game? Can’t you wait?”]