New Assassin’s Creed and Bye, Bye Battlefront 2 Brett Deister
AMD, Facebook, and Nvidia News! Brett Deister
How to Capitalize on Hot Stories with Ed Finegold Part 1 Brett Deister
Battlefield 5 Support Ended and I don’t Care Brett Deister
The Internet Companies Caught Unprepared Brett Deister
Power up with B2B Social Media expert Stacey Sayer Brett Deister
Do B2B businesses do social media? Can you make ‘unsexy’ B2B social media fun? We talk with Stacey Sayer, Corporate and Digital Communications for Global Marketing at Advanced Energy, about social media and B2B, how B2B uses social media to bring awareness and debunk a few misconceptions about it, content marketing, what the future of B2B social media looks like, and cat ownership. It’s the Purrfect episode for you! Enjoy!
● [01:07] Q1: How many cats?
● [01:16] Q2: Coffee or tea?
● [01:20] Q3: What is the first thing you do when you get into the office?
● [01:45] Q4: Tell us a little bit about the company you work for?
● [02:26] Q5: What are your go-to social networks for working in the B2B industry?
● [02:51] Q6: What are the misconceptions working as a social media manager in the B2B industry?
● [03:36] Q7: How do you bring “unsexy” to a B2B business?
● [04:34] Q8: What content does not work for B2B?
● [05:25] Q9: What types of tools do you use to help create content?
● [06:53] Q10: Is there a push to do video and live streaming content?
● [07:55] Q11: How do you plan your storytelling?
● [09:12] Q12: Is LinkedIn a bigger priority than other social networks?
● [11:24] Q13: Are there plans to do live streaming in the content mix?
● [12:47] Q14: Are there plans to produce a podcast?
● [13:53] Q15: Is there a plan to use AI and machine learning tools to help with the social media strategy?
● [15:03] Q16: What do you think the future of B2B social media marketing?
● [17:22] Q17: What advice would you give for students getting into this industry?
● [19:22] Q18: Do you think learning Adobe Creative Suite is a benefit?
● [19:56] Q19: Final Thoughts
● Learn more about Advanced Energy
● Stacey Sayer was our guest today.
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download.
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!