Pokemon Go gets a DDoS Threat and Twitter gets verified
Pokemon Go, who would have thought it would be such a huge hit. It’s so big, that hackers want to take it down. Now brace yourself, you will not have it for one day. I know, there’s some tissues in the bathroom. This is a credible threat. Hackers love to do Dedicated Denial of Service attacks. It’s the most common one used. Now, some hackers get more sophisticated in how they do it, but, they still do the same thing.
Great news for people on Twitter! You can now ask to be a verified account. Now, this might now happen to everyone, but, at least the process is easier. This might make more people verified.
Anyways, scroll down to hear the show!
Tech News Analyzed:
- Pokemon is getting and DDoS attack on August 1st. Plan accordingly
- Pokemon is launching in Japan on Wednesday, July 19, 2016
- Google launches Arts & Culture app.
- The FBI gets slapped with a lawsuit.
- Brazil blocks Whatsapp again
- Twitter opens up its verified account to everyone!
- You can now watch video on Facebook offline on Android
- Snapchat and Bitmoji are now bffs!
- Apple Safari may use WebP
- Google releases final preview of Android N
- Coffee Meets Begeal updates to accommodate the genders
- Zoosk releases Lively to take on Tinder
- and more!
Apps to Try: