Pinterest Showcases and what the Web 3.0 might be
The web is an everything changing environment. We are in 2.0 and now web 3.0 is upon us. It seems to be more about voice search and AMP. This could change, but, we are in an interesting. Yes, everything changes quickly; sometimes more so than we want. I go through why you need to know this and at least look into it. Also, Pinterest launched a new feature called showcase. This allows brands to showcase boards that may not be performing well and products your selling on Pinterest. I like this new feature. I think this could help brands show off their best content. This could bring more engagement to brands if they do it right. If you have not seen it yet, then you don’t have a business page. You should probably get on that.
Anyways, on with the show!
Marketing News Analyzed:
- Pinterest launches Showcase
- Report on business, Facebook and ads
- Twitter has ranked conversation on mobile
- Is video metrics still a work in progress?
- Bing and Google up the file size of sitemap files
- New features coming to Adwords
- Bye bye content keywords!
- WordPress going all in with HTTPS in 2017
- Google testing out messaging business feature
- A study on Podcast and Linkedin
- Facebook is building another Snapchat feature
- Opinion: Voice SEO and AMP the new SEO long game
Apps/Programs/Products To Try:
Web 3.0, or SEO 3.0 is going to be Voice and AMP.
Pinterest showcase is something every brand should use.
As we know from Facebook, metrics are a work in progress