Pebble is no more and Fitbit you suck for your deal
The rumors were swirling for weeks about Pebble being acquired. Well, their tech was acquired. That means there no more Pebbles. Fitbit bought the tech and engineers but did not care about anything else. This means Pebble is refunding all the Pebble Time 2 and Pebble Core. It’s sad to see a small company with a pretty good product go under. It’s even worse to see another company not care brand or old products. Fitbit is going to make some enemies. Time will tell if this was a good deal for Fitbit.
Find more down below!
Tech News Decoded:
- Tech companies make a VR consortium
- Sprint loves Pokemon Go!
- Samsung Galaxy S8 may not have a headphone jack
- A report brings to light what may have been the flaw with the Note 7s
- Amazon is pioneering a new way to shop
- Hackers can guess your Visa card in seconds
- Slack gets better integration with Google Drive
- Facebook may be allowed to do e-payments in Europe
- Facebook makes a tool to deal with fake news
- Tribe has some explaining to do
- T-Mobile is changing the phone numbers
- Pandora has something new
- Trump is meeting with tech leaders
- Europe is fine with the Microsoft/LinkedIn deal
- Instagram is dealing with comments
- Google updates video quality on Duo
- The demise of Pebble
- and more!
Apps/Programs to Try This Week:
Fitbit, it would be better for you to keep Pebble watches going.
I guess I’m old school for wanting a headphone jack.
The Note 7 had a design problem from the report.