No Man’s Sky delayed, Overwatch review and plus the Division update
The month of May has seen a few games released. We had Doom, Battleborn, Overwatch, Total War, and Homefront. Then announced this month we had the new Witcher DLC and Hitman episode 3. That’s six high-profile games released this month. It almost feels like November, but it’s not! I played a lot of Overwatch this week and it’s a great game. It’s very surprising because Blizzard is not known for making fps games. Yet, it seems they can make any type of game and make it work. The sad news here is No Man’s Sky may be delayed. This is an interesting game. The game is all about exploration and has little to no story. I hope it’s not, but, it could be. There is no official statement from the publisher or developer yet. Listen below for more gaming news.
Gaming News You Need To Know:
- No Man’s Sky may be delayed
- Corsair and Asus team up
- MSI makes an overclocking mini motherboard
- Prey 2 may be announced at E3
- New trailer for Ghost Recon
- New trailer for Deus Ex
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance is delayed until 2017
- Unreal Tournament gets a new map
- Battleborn is getting a new character
- The Division update 1.2 is out
- Overwatch is getting a competitive mode later in June
- and more!
Are you enjoy Overwatch? What do you think of Battleborn?
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]Overwatch is a perfect blend. Blizzard is not even known for FPS games.[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]Let’s be honest, The Division had terrible end game content.[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]I like Battleborn, but having to unlock characters was a bad move.[/epq-quote]