BF1 DLC is finally here for premium members and it is interesting. I am not sure about the new mode, but, the maps are pretty good. They have a good mix of open tank battles and confined spaces for infantry. I still have to play more of it to get a feel if this is a good DLC. I am not a fan of the unlock system and I wish DICE would just leave it as a different unlock system. Oh well, there’s are pros and cons to everything.
- BlizzCon is coming!
- System Shock 3 being published by Starbreeze
- LOL honor system being rebuilt
- Full Throttle remaster has a date set for release
- Talking about the Twitch Desktop App
- Ubisoft drops the ban hammer
- Hyper X Cloud Revolver S looks interesting
- Overwatch updates
- A new Fallout 4 mod gets those lazy settlers to do things
- Well, no updates for you Windows 7/8.1
- Smite Rivals is no more
- Cliffy B has an interesting thought about Gears of War 4
- People on the internet are nice!
- Steam Sales
- GOG Sales
- Mass Effect Andromeda on Sale
- Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
- Pillars of Eternity – Royal Edition
- Just Cause 3
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War
- Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® III
Highlights from the Show:
I agree that Gears of War 4 did not take too many risks
Twitch Desktop App is very similar to Curse for obvious reasons
The Overwatch community is awesome!