Talking about Overwatch and Battleborn impressions so far
We are in the month of May. That means several high profile games are coming out. It also is the month of big reveals. Activision has released a trailer for the next Call of Duty and Sega has released a trailer for Dawn of War 3. Tomorrow we will see what Battlefield 5 is all about. This is shaping up to be an interesting year for gaming. First off, there are going to be more Star Wars games; let’s hope it is better than Battlefront. The Division is finally going to give better drops, that has been a problem. I am interested to see how Doom is going to be. Luckily for you, I am reviewing it once it comes out. It is interesting to see if the free-to-play model will be around. There have been some games ditching that model for the standard one. Now if only we could get rid of Call of Duty for a year, that would be an even better year! Read further and listen to the full episode below.
Gaming News I Discuss:
- Doom system requirements released
- The Division 1.2 update will have better loot drops
- Total War: Warhammer will have mod support
- XCOM 2 Alien Hunter DLC revealed
- Origin Access will have Mass Effect Trilogy and Trine
- Upgrade Windows 10 before July 29th or pay $119
- Rainbow Six Siege new DLC pack coming next week
- OverWatch open beta is going on now
- Battleborn and Overwatch impressions
- Respawn is making an action-adventure Star Wars game
- and more!
Gaming Coming out this month:
- Total War: Warhammer
Which game to you prefer: Overwatch or Battleborn?
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]Massive is finally fixing the loot problem.[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]Mods always extend the live of games. [/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]When I played Battlefield 2142, I only played the Titan mode.[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]The Witcher 3 is still my top game of 2015.[/epq-quote]