We are in the month of May. That means several high profile games are coming out. It also is the month of big reveals. Activision has released a trailer for the next Call of Duty and Sega has released a trailer for Dawn of War 3. Tomorrow we will see what Battlefield 5 is all about. This is shaping up to be an interesting year for gaming. First off, there are going to be more Star Wars games; let’s hope it is better than Battlefront. The Division is finally going to give better drops, that has been a problem. I am interested to see how Doom is going to be. Luckily for you, I am reviewing it once it comes out. It is interesting to see if the free-to-play model will be around. There have been some games ditching that model for the standard one. Now if only we could get rid of Call of Duty for a year, that would be an even better year! Read further and listen to the full episode below.
Gaming News I Discuss:
- Doom system requirements released
- The Division 1.2 update will have better loot drops
- Total War: Warhammer will have mod support
- XCOM 2 Alien Hunter DLC revealed
- Origin Access will have Mass Effect Trilogy and Trine
- Upgrade Windows 10 before July 29th or pay $119
- Rainbow Six Siege new DLC pack coming next week
- OverWatch open beta is going on now
- Battleborn and Overwatch impressions
- Respawn is making an action-adventure Star Wars game
- and more!
Gaming Coming out this month:
- Total War: Warhammer
Which game to you prefer: Overwatch or Battleborn?
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]Massive is finally fixing the loot problem.[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]Mods always extend the live of games. [/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]When I played Battlefield 2142, I only played the Titan mode.[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]The Witcher 3 is still my top game of 2015.[/epq-quote]