This has not been the best week for the Note 7. It seemed Samsung had it all under control. However, they now have to halt production to figure out what is going on. This looks bad for the brand and will probably sink the brand for a while. However, Facebook thinks professionals want their Workplace platform. Plus, they want to put ads in groups. I mean, what the hell? Can you not put ads in everything? Nope!
Anyways, on with the show!
Tech News Decoded:
- Google Chrome is going to use less RAM
- Google Made A New Font That Is Cool
- Turkey is Blocking Sites Because Censorship
- Samsung Is Building A Modular PC
- Samsung Can’t Win With The Note 7
- Facebook Released WorkPlace To Conquer Business
- Facebook Loves Ads And Testing Them In Groups
- Hackers Release Source Code Of DDoS App
- Leaked Video Of The New Version Of Microsoft Paint
- And More!
Apps/Programs To Try:
[Tweet “Facebook’s new tagline: Yes, we’ll put ads there.”]
[Tweet “Samsung cannot win with the Note 7.”]
[Tweet “I am tired of the Apple/Samsung Patent Battle.”]
outro music by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/sci-
Items to Buy:
[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”digital-coffee-podcast.myshopify.com” product_handle=”8-bit-gaming-brewed-mug” show=”all”]
[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”digital-coffee-podcast.myshopify.com” product_handle=”tech-brewing-t-shirt” show=”all”]
[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”digital-coffee-podcast.myshopify.com” product_handle=”i-brew-digital-hoodie” show=”all”]