Marketing Blend tackles the wild world of live streaming. Yes, live streaming is everywhere. Most, if not all the big social media companies are trying to get into this new space. Twitter has Periscope, Facebook has Facebook Live, Google has Google Hangouts On Air, Blab, and Meerkat. Even though Meerkat is not as popular anymore, it’s still good to note it here. Business should take note and decide which platform would be best for the social media strategy. Business should not try to be on every single one. Pick the one that would give the best value for your long-term marketing strategies. Also, try to research them too. Listen to some popular personalities on each channel.
What I discuss:
- WhatApps goes after businesses
- Relay helps cut down time on graphic design
- YouTube address the controversy over fair use.
- Facebook will open live streaming to everyone
- Facebook will rank live stream better in your news feed
- What are the differences between the live streaming sites
- How to use them
- If you like my podcast, consider supporting me on Patreon
[epq-quote align=”align-left”]Meerkat was first out the gate and now it has to find a way to pivot[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-left”]Be sure you understand the community[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-left”]Blab is a great professional live streaming site for interviews[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-left”]Google Hangouts on air is the best platform for traditional webinars[/epq-quote]