Business has more options than ever before. It’s knowing what tools to use. I gave my short list of tools that I use to stay ahead or at least keep going. I do have a full-time job. If not for the tools I use, I would not be able to do this. Also, I talk about some interesting data about video ads, Pinterest now owns Instapaper. That is one of the best acquisition I’ve seen in a while. It makes the most sense.
Anyways, on with the show!
Marketing News Analyzed:
- Marketers and are making more videos ads
- Pinterest buys Instapaper
- Google says ok to more than three ads
- ScribbleLive buys Linkdex
- Twitter adds a DM business button
- Google hates full page ads
- The apps I use to run my business
Apps/Programs to Try:
[Tweet “Pinterest buying Instapaper makes sense.”]
[Tweet “I like using Buffer to schedule out posts.”]
[Tweet “LinkedIn’s website is a collection of new meets old website design.”]
outro music by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/sci-fi