Marketing Blend AMPed your Reaction and Personal Branding. Yes, today I talk about your personal brand. That means I dive into the Yelp open letter. It was an interesting turn of events. It was also a good lesson on cost-benefit analysis and personal branding. Many people supported her and it was picked up by many media organizations. The unfortunate turn of events was that she was fired from her job. She seemed shocked and blindsided, but, why didn’t she see it coming. If you criticize a company online, there are going to be consequences for that. It’s important to think about what you are posting, and if you should post it.
Marketing Stories I discuss:
- Pinterst expands their rich pin initiatives
- Facebook releases their react buttons
- Snapchat lets you create custom geofilters
- Google launches a tool to help combat DDoS
- WordPress supports Google AMP
- Google adds voice support for Docs
- Gmail supports instant RSVPs and more!
Links and Support:
- Link to AMP plugin and PageFrog Plugin
- If you like my podcast, please consider supporting me on Patreon!
[epq-quote align=”align-left”]Your are the only one that is going to look after your own brand[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-left”]When Facebook does an update it’s big news, unlike Twitter[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-left”]Snapchat releases a new feature and always makes it hard for people[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-left”]Always ask yourself, “Should I post this?“[/epq-quote]