Facebook announced new live features for brands. Now you can live stream through your brand page on the web. This means brands can do better live video with better equipment. My brand page does not have it yet, but, social media companies do slow rollouts. The good thing for users is there is a potential for better content. That’s what digital marketers are all about! Also, be aware that more live streaming is going to happen. This could make it oversaturated in a matter of years. That means making a plan and calculating what is going to be the best content for your fans.
We now turn to the demise of App.net. I know many of you may not have heard about this, but, it was supposed to be the alternative to Twitter. It was an interesting platform, but, it was too similar. The problem now is new companies copying another platform. Never do that. Be your own platform. Find out more down below.
- Gen Z more resistant to ads
- Instagram is testing ads in Stories
- Facebook adds more live feature
- Facebook let’s advertiser target rival dynamic ads
- mid-ad rolls are coming to video for Facebook
- New Pixel is coming.. Facebook Pixel
- Twitter Dashboard shuts down.
- Google trying to make simple web builder for small businesses
- Snapchat releasing universal search
- link command is dead. Stop using it.
- What issues were discussed the most on Facebook and Instagram
- Youtube releases Super Chat and payments options for live
- App.net is no more
- The Fake News debacle and how to avoid it
Apps/Programs to Try this Week:
Highlights from the Show:
Fake news affects more than journalism.
Twitter needs to focus on who they are, they don’t know that.
Gen Z is all the rage now. Sorry Gen Y, you’re old.
If you want to succeed with Gen Z, do interesting stories, good music and be funny.
Items To Buy:
[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”digital-coffee-podcast.myshopify.com” product_handle=”digital-coffee-podcast-mug” show=”all”] [shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”digital-coffee-podcast.myshopify.com” product_handle=”low-battery-need-coffee-mug” show=”all”] [shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”digital-coffee-podcast.myshopify.com” product_handle=”youre-awesome-content-t-shirt” show=”all”]