Twitter has finally issued its “longer tweets.” That’s right, the media in your tweets will not account against your character count. It’s been a long time coming. They should have done this years ago. Still, at least we get it now. It’s better late than never. In that respect are some rules to it, but, for the most part, the media do not count against it. I am baffled at how long it took them to figure this out. Everyone that uses Twitter always hated that feature. It makes Twitter a little more utilitarian. No longer the anger fist of losing some characters to the media. Let’s rejoice and tweet just about more!
Now, scroll down to hear the show!
Tech News Decoded:
Photos leaked showing the new Google phones
There’s going to be more AP Computer Science classes soon
Data suggest Amazon reviews are biased
Twitter releases “longer tweets”
Google updates, photos
Google releases Google Trips
Self-driving cars to get regulations
New update on Skype Preview
Desktop Apps ported to Universal Apps finally arrives
Google buys APi.AI
Etsy buys Blackbird Technologies
Apps/Programs to Try:
Twitter should have released this 5 years ago.
I like the Nexus name. I prefer it over Pixel.
If marketers do not incentivize reviews they are usually all bad.
There’s a new update to anyone still using Window Phones.
outro music by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/sci-
Like these podcasts? Support me on Patreon!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)