It’s International Podcast Day! One of the best holidays of the year! Ok, it’s not really a holiday, but I love it. Show love to those podcasters you know. I also talk about the latest in gaming news. It’s funny that Ubisoft cares about quality. That’s a big surprise. Lately, they have released games that have problems. It’s not No Man’s Sky worthy, but, they’ve had problems. I’m glad they are holding their games back. It’s better to make quality games, then push them out.
Anyways, on with the show!
Gaming News Pwned:
- Assassin’s Creed and FarCry Not Returning Until 2017
- Ubisoft still independent
- Twitch goes Prime with Twitch Prime
- Windows 10 fix to download games
- Rainbow Six Siege Starter Edition back
- Get skins for the Steam Controller and Link
- AOC launches a new monitor
- Homefront: The Revolution has a DLC
- Wasteland 3 is coming, maybe
- No Man’s Sky is being investigated
- Cyberpunk 2077 could be better than the Witcher 3
- Black Ops 3 gets mod tools?
- Destiny 2 could come to the PC
- BF1 ha a single-player and nobody cares
- and more!
- Back to School Sale 2016
- GreenManGaming Deals
- COD: Blops 3 weekend deal
- Codemasters Publisher Deal
- The Division Weekend Deal
[Tweet “Ubisoft got the hint about making great games.”]
[Tweet “The worst decision was to be silence. Bad move No Man’s Sky.”]
[Tweet “At least PC may get Destiny 2”]
outro music by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/sci-