I smash the Titanfall 2 review and Pharah could fly forever?
The review happened. I finally played enough of Titanfall 2 to give my review. It was an interesting game. I liked it but, you have to listen to the show to find out the rest. The interesting part I found this week was Pharah being able to fly throughout the match. They are testing it out on PTR. That could impact the game in good and bad ways. Luckily there are other heroes that could handle this. I’m fine with Blizzard testing things out in the PTR. Lastly, that Red Alert 2 VR game looks awesome!
Scroll down to hear more!
Gaming News Pwned:
- Gwent is bringing more players to their closed beta
- Ark goes tech
- Homefront gets it second DLC
- A new Overwatch patch could make Pharah fly forever
- Overwatch goes free for a few days soon
- The Division adds a survival mode
- Skyrim Special Edition gets a patch to fix the last patch
- Firewatch finally gets a free mode
- Metro 2035 gets a different release date
- Red Alert 2 in VR? Yes!
- Mass Effect: Andromeda is not going to be a sequel
- COD’s numbers don’t look good
- Tron-like cycles comes to GTA Online
- Dishonored 2 patch coming soon
- Corsair bring some great gaming gear for a good price
- Battleborn players and Gearbox trying to get people to play the game
- Titanfall 2 review
- Preview with Dishonored 2
- and more!
- Rainbow Six: Siege Weekend Deal
- Squad Free Weekend
- Hard Reset Redux Weekend Sale
- Party Hard Weekend Sale
- The Monstrous Fall Sale
- Talos Principles
You could fly forever with Pharah, unless a good Widowmaker or Bastion shoots you down.
I was surprised how little problems I had with Titanfall 2.
This looks like the beginning of the end of Call of Duty… finally
outro music by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/sci-