Digital Coffee, on the hunt to catch tech or Pokemon
Who knew people wanted to catch virtual pets? Well, Pokemon Go is a hit and people want to it, more than go on dates. So Tinder, you have met your match, and it has swiped left. There were some privacy concerns with Pokemon. The biggest concern was the Google Accounts vulnerability that is patched. However, a senator wants to look at what data is being collected with this game. A game about finding virtual pets in the real world. I get a feeling they need lots of data to know where you are and to show you where to find the next Pokemon. Just be sure to never share your password. Yes, that is now a federal crime. Password sharing is a big no-no to the government!
Now, let’s catch all the tech news down below.
Tech News Episode:
- Twitter now has a 15 mb limit on gifs. (web only)
- Twitter has a new deal with Bloomberg
- Vine is not doing so well…
- AVAST acquires AVG
- People want to catch Pokemon not go on Tinder
- There’re a few problems with Pokemon Go
- Google wants to help you plan your trip
- ASUS made the Zenophone 3 awesome again
- Google aqui-hires for spaces
- Sharing your password may be a federal crime
- Windows 10 may get a subscription for businesses
- and more!
Apps/Programs to Try:
Are you playing Pokemon Go?