E3 is right around the corner and that means games are going to announce for the first time to the public. This is usually the preemptive strike for holiday games. We all know that Call of Duty is going to be released in November, that is always a given. However, there are plenty of games we do not know about yet. This is an exciting E3 because Bethesda is doing another show. They did say last year that it would be on a year-to-year basis, but they seem to have enough games to make another show. I’m interested in seeing what they are cooking up. They usually make great games. The next thing I want to see is what Ubisoft is going to do with The Division, Ghost Recon, Watch_Dogs and Rainbow Six. Some were better received than others and I would like to The Division be a better game. I’m hoping CD Projekt has some announcements for everyone too. Other than that, August cannot come soon enough! Now the show begins!
Gaming New Pwned:
- The Division is now going to ban cheaters on first offense… finally
- Blizzard met with vanilla server admins
- Blizzard is looking to nerf Widowmaker
- Discussing the most played characters on Overwatch
- New York is not in love with TWC
- Conan Exiles has a trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront 3 could be coming back
- Watch_Dogs 2 announced. More hacking will take place.
- The Witcher 3 Gwent is going standalone
- Remedy is making two games!
- Doom is getting more features in its multiplayer
- Injustice 2 announced
- and more!
Are you excited for Watch_Dogs 2?
[Tweet “It looks like we may get the Battlefront we’ve been waiting for.”]
[Tweet “I’m hoping Bethesda will announce Prey 2.”]
[Tweet “id is adding new features to Doom multiplayer if people are still playing it”]
[Tweet “The Division is finally handing out permabans on the first offense. A little late on that.”]