Duke Nukem is back. I mean, the glory days of Duke Nukem 3D. Those were the days. FPS were new and exciting. There were many developers trying new things. It was a great time in gaming. Most FPS have a formula now. You do not have to look further than Call of Duty. That franchise has a systematic formula. It’s good to see an old friend back. Hail to the King, Baby!
Now, time for the show!
Gaming News Pwnd:
- Walking Dead Season 3 is coming in November
- Duke Nukem celebrates its 20th birthday!
- Mos Eisley recreated in the Unreal 4 Engine
- Doom finally adds deathmatch later this month
- New Prey trailer shows off more about Prey
- AMD release a hotfix for graphics cards
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has a preview mode for DX12
- Rainbow Six: Siege may get another DLC Season Pass
- Nvidia releases Geforce Experience 3.0
- Sony announces Playstation Pro
- Mass Effect has a new trailer
- CyberPunk 2077 has more people working on it
- and more!
- Homefront: The Revolution free weekend
- Focus Home Interactive Publisher Sale
- Talos Principles
- This War of Mine
- Tomb Raider
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition
- HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC, SETTLERS, ANNO AND MORE UP TO -85%
[Tweet “Yes, we can enjoy Duke Nukem in all his glory!”]
[Tweet “I do feel like DICE has a hit on them.”]
[Tweet “We get to experience Star Wars on our computers. Woohoo!”]
outro music by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/sci-fi