A promising game, Star Citizen seems to be in trouble. I love space sim games, but, this game may never see the light of day. A new report showcases the damaging saga of Star Citizen. There were lots of people that supported this game, but, Chris Roberts seems to have bitten off more than he could handle. I hope this game comes out. I hope it’s great. This game may turn out to be another No Man’s Sky. Only time will tell. Gamer’s should be excited because the holiday season is almost here. October is the official start of the gaming holiday season. Game on!
On with the show!
Gaming News Pwned:
- No Man’s Sky get a patch
- Quantum Break gets a Steam trailer
- Capcom in some serious trouble over update
- Watch Dogs 2 and the eh game
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided gets a new DLC
- Star Citizen may be in trouble
- Civ 6 not so beefy in the system requirements
- Kingdoms of Amalur court case settled
- Some interesting info on Tyranny
- Valve tweaks reviews again
- BF1 maps and modes revealed
- Blizzard rebrand Battle.net
- Doom finally launches Deathmatch
- Titanfall 2 drops its system requirements
- No Man’s Sky in Doom, yes!
- Resident Evil 7 lurches its system requirements
- Changes coming to The Division
- CPR wants you to kill its servers
- and more!
- Rockstar Weekend Sale
- Big Pharma Sale
- Iceberg Interactive Sale
- TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS, TEX MURPHY, EVIL ISLANDS AND MORE UP TO -80%
[Tweet “Star Citizen took more than it could handle.”]
[Tweet “Watch Dogs 2 looks blah. I am not interested.”]
[Tweet “BF1 has more maps than Battlefront did at launch. Wow!”]
outro music by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/sci-