Gamer’s Cafe looks to the sky for no man. Yes, No Man‘s Sky is now available for pre-order. It a great time to explore space sim games. Games like Eve Online, Elite: Dangerous and Star Citizen all out or coming out, this is a great time for the space sim genre. I’m excited to see this long-dominant genre making a return. It was odd that it vanished, but first person shooters really took the most developed game of the decade award. It’s a shame because there were many great space sim games that were never seen again. I’m talking to you Freespace and Star Wars. Anyways there more to talk about than that!
What I discuss:
- Paragon getting an early access on March 18
- Elite Dangerous: Horizon update delayed
- Mirage: Arcane Warfare in development from the markers of Chivalry
- Activision and EA skip out on E3 booths this year
- Harmonix kick starts port to PC
- and more!
- Supporting me will make these even better! Support me on Patreon!
[epq-quote align=”align-left”]Mirage does look to take some of OverWatch design.[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-left”]No Man’s Sky surprised everyone at E3 and I am excited to play it![/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-left”]No booth for Activision is not that big of a deal. The only thing the release is Call of Duty.[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-left”]No new Mass Effect this year. Space will just have to be fine without us.[/epq-quote]