My thoughts on the future of Facebook and Twitter
Social media these days, its always seems like we are being duped as businesses. Even the future of social media can be murky at times. Facebook is the worst offender. Facebook was great for businesses in the beginning, but, since they are so big do not care. Make no mistake, they are there to make money. The best way is to limit the exposure of a business, then implement an advertising scheme. Facebook has once again proved that every business needs to diversify. Never put all your resources into these companies because their strategy and business plan will change.
Anyways, on with the show!
Marketing News Analysed:
- Twitter is testing out new features.
- Google decides to close Adsense accounts
- Facebook adds more options to its Messenger platform
- Facebook and the new news feed.
- My thoughts on Twitter and Facebook
Programs/Apps to Try:
What do you think of Twitter? Where do you think Facebook is going?