The festivities begins! Plus, why I hate timed exclusives
Happy Holidays everyone! It’s a great time of year. However, timed exclusives are the worst! They the scrooge of the gaming industry. I think it’s dumb and publishers need to stop doing them. Just launch everything at the same time. I do not like this update is only going to be on platform A for X number of days. It does seem publishers are saying to not buy it on the platform you prefer. I say, “no more!” Anyways, I do like the festive updates that are coming to Hitman, Overwatch and others. Keep it coming!
Scroll down to hear the full episode!
Gaming News Pwnd:
- China wants publisher to tell their customers the loot drop rate
- Resident Evil 7 drops some gameplay trailers
- Space Hulk- Deathwing gets a slight delay
- Hitman is getting festive with killing
- Elder Scrolls Legends is getting Chaotic
- Watch Dogs 2 T-Bone bundle coming out later
- AMD and Intel team up for a bundle?
- It looks like Ubisoft did some insider trading
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered gets new maps and modes
- Shadow Warrior 2 new DLC out today!
- Strafe shows off its bloody side
- The Division is getting DirectX 12
- New Battlefield 1 map is coming out soon
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance is launching soonish
- and more!
You're invited! pic.twitter.com/MQZPZOW4Y1
— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) December 6, 2016
- Total War: Warhammer On Sale
- Rocket League On Sale
- Shadow Warrior 2 On Sale
- Space Hulk – Deathwing On Sale
- Devolver Digital Publisher Sale
- Flash Deals
- Monster Winter Sale Finale
- Daedalic Publisher Deal
Hitman is getting festive with the killings
I hate time exclusive. You’re telling your customer to not buy your game.
Oh, look! Division got a patch.
Worlds collide! AMD And Intel are having a bundle deal.