It’s a fact, native ads suck and Facebook loves ads
I’ve said it before, marketers and advertisers do not make great ads. They are usually ok, but, mostly bad. The new reports show that publishers and marketers care about the impressions than trust. If we do not find a way to make them better, there go the profits. However, Facebook is doing well in that aspect. They also love to stuff anything with ads. They are ad happy. That’s a problem. It’s why people use ad-blockers. The problem is, it’s only going to get worse. We need to find a better way. I hope we can strike a balance between revenue and trust. Trust is hard to get back.
Marketers know that trust is everything. Let’s continue to build that trust between our company and customers. Anyways, on with the show!
Marketing News Analyzed:
- LinkedIn cautiously steps into video
- Instagram copies Snapchat
- A report on why most Native Ads suck
- Google adds AMP to organic search results
- Facebook adds mid-roll ads to live video
- Reddit thinks brand sponsored post is a good idea
- Another study on Millennials
- A study on who has the most shares on social media
- Instagrams is testing a comment moderation tool