Facebook activity down, Google hurt ads? Plus, political marketing
Google ads, they are effective. Even Google has figured out the right formula for their own products. However, Google ads to affect ads. This is going to be an increasing problem the more Google pushes into products. Companies should try to beat their ads. It’s not right given that Google knows their system very well, but, that is the world we live in.
The funny part is seeing Facebook activity going down. This may be what most people were feeling. It has been felt for a while that people do not use Facebook as much as they use to. This is why Facebook has moved into developing countries. They know people use other sites or have canceled their accounts. Find out more down below.
- Facebook opens it’s merit to a third-parties
- Activity falls on Facebook in 2016
- UGC is the best on Facebook!
- Google image search lead goes to Pinterest
- Hootsuite buys AdEspresso
- Pinterest Lens
- How Google’s own ads impacts auctions and bids
- Google can delist spam because of the First Amendment?
- No word on algorithm changes for Google
- New updates to Google Data Studio
- LinkedIn adding more tools and an option to remove comments
- Marketing is turning political and we all lose.
Apps/Programs to Try:
Highlights from the Show:
Pinterest Lens has some interesting business opportunities for brands.
It should be no shock to anyone that Facebook engagement is down.
I am not sure giving an option to disabling comments on LinkedIn is a wise move.
Marketing is becoming on who is the right ideology and it’s my generation’s fault.