The tech media seems all the same. They are all the same political ideology and talk less about tech and more about social-political topics. I want tech to be about tech. We do not need more of this. I miss when tech was tech!
- Why the tech media sounds the same
- I wish they would talk about tech again
- Why there needs to be more diversity of thought
- Online debating
- Why it’s terrible
- We need to stop name calling for the “win”
- Online Dating
- The Law of Abundance
- Understanding the basics of communication
- We need to start dating
- You’re never going to get Mr/Miss Perfect
Highlights from the Show:
Why can’t the tech media stick to tech?
The problem with online debating is the name calling.
Online dating has a problem with the law of abundance.
You’re not going to find the perfect person. Nothing is perfect
It’s fine to be selective but we’re being too selective.