Snapchat has been under fire by not doing as well, as many people would have liked. However, that’s not true. Snapchat is getting more younger demographics than Facebook. The only saving grace for Facebook is Instagram. We could see the rise of Snapchat in the next 5 to 10 years.
- More In-Stream Video ads come to Facebook Video
- Instagram doing some co-broadcasting options
- Facebook penalizing “fake news” in its algorithm
- Facebook is retiring some ad opportunities
- Marketing and Podcasts
- Forrester claims social media ad tech “immature”
- 57% of traffic comes from Mobile.
- LinkedIn adds native video to their site.
- Google Introduces autoplay previews in its search
- Bing now has color-labeled ads
- The power of video
- Why Snapchat is not dying and stop saying it is.
- Ask why before strategy
Highlights from the Show:
If you’re looking for an easy setup to podcasting try Anchor radio.
The co-broadcasting feature for Instagram is a good thing.
I hope when Facebook deems things fake, they do it in a balanced way.
LinkedIn finally gets into video. This is great!