The latest blunder in a long line of blunders in the gaming industry is Metal Gear. What the heck? I do not understand why they made it a co-op zombie game. This just sounds slapped on. I know the creator of the series left, but, come up with something original. If we are seeing the sad end to Metal Gear, then so be it. I am not interested in this at all. However, Deus Ex is coming out! That looks to continue what the prequel did so well. I cannot wait for this.
Anyways, on with the show!
Gaming News Pwned:
- AMD’s new CPU could be awesome!
- Nvidia releases a 3 GB version of the 1060.
- Deus Ex has lots of options
- No Man’s Sky has a new patch
- Overwatch gets a new map
- Deus Ex will not support DirectX 12 at launch.
- Deus Ex has a new trailer
- Dishonored 2 trailer shows a good time
- Konami takes Metal Gear into a weird spot.
- Overwatch has a new map!
- Overwatch trolls the trolls
- Logitech has a new slim gaming mouse
- and more!
- Far Cry Franchise 75 % off
- Depth 75% off
- Capcom Catalogue up to 80% off
- Witcher Series up to 80% off
- Digerati Distribution up to 90% off
- Weekend Promo
[Tweet “Seriously, Metal Gear does not need zombies.”]
[Tweet “Deus Ex has a lot of options. PC gamers love options!”]
[Tweet “I think No Man’s Sky set out what it wanted to accomplish.”]