Digital Coffee talks about why it’s important to be secure
It’s tough to be secure in the tech world. We hear about big companies being the target of another hack. Even the government cannot stop people from hacking their servers. It’s tough for people to know who to trust. However, there are many great options out there, too! I hope that you backup those important files. They can be locked away by an attacker and then used against you. If you backup your files daily, you’ll have nothing to worry about. It’s the people that do not which is the issue. You may think you’ll never be hacked, but that is a mistake. I hope you take you cyber security seriously.
Anyways, on with the show!
Tech News Decoded:
- North Korea takes 31 Galaxy S7s away
- Really Apple? No headphone jack.
- HTC is making the next Nexus phones
- Want a better response on online dating? Use GIFs
- Hangouts on Air moves to Youtube Live September 12th
- People love quadcopter over fixed wing drones
- LinkedIn goes after data scrapers