Digital Coffee shares a story about Instagram and Snapchat
Gather around techies! Let me tell you a story about Instagram. They made a Snapchat clone. The very least copied a feature. It’s called Instagram Stories. Yes, now Instagram has a 24-hour destructible picture. This story does not end. Not to be outdone, Snapchat released geostitchers. The battle is heating up! LinkedIn finally added a video feature. This is not big news because every other social network had a feature. It’s great to see LinkedIn finally jumping into it. I feel like LinkedIn is behind with lots of features. The website is a mess and needs a refresh. They have a piecemeal website. Some of the pages are modern and others are not.
Anyways, on with the show!
Tech News Decoded:
- Windows 10 Anniversary update is here!
- People can track you with your battery status online
- Instagram announces stories.
- Snapchat releases geostitchers
- LinkedIn finally jumps on the video bandwagon
- Samsung announces the Galaxy Note 7… Numbers are hard!
- 200 million Yahoo mail accounts hacked
- Medium buys Embed.ly
- Salesforce buys quib. Reason: they can
- Samsung will have Vulcan games ready for Note 7
- and more!
Apps/Programs to Try: