Digital Coffee has a new redesign, no wait, that’s Twitter
New things are coming. In the age of technology we all want shiny new things. Twitter redesigned its Android app and it is great. Twitter finally realized it was better to use the strengths of Android. I do like the new design. Switching accounts is a lot easier. It’s better in general. Even though Twitter is not as popular as it once was, it is still a better platform. The problem is, it still has not reached it’s full potential. Snapchat came out with a new Discovery Tab and it looks interesting. It gives more information on what people may be clicking on. It also allows users to follow the publishers. Them there’s Swarm. Swarm is interesting. It was once Foursquare, but Foursquare didn’t want Swarm, so, they split it up. That didn’t go over well and we have slowly seen Swarm become the old Foursquare again. I’m not sure if the strategy to split up Foursquare was a good one. It’s proving to be a mistake. Anyways, on with the show!
Tech News Discussed:
- Twitter redesigns it’s Android App
- It’s easy to create a Twitter Timeline
- Zuckerberg is just like me and got hacked.
- T-Mobile does another “un-carrier”
- Snapchat launches it’s new discovery tab
- Prezi adds a business element to its products
- Swarms add a new feature that was in the old Foursquare
- and more!
Apps/Programs to Try:
Do you like the new Twiter redesign for Android?