Why Your Content Matters More Than Your Words
In marketing, content matters. It’s important. It matters how you treat potential candidates. In the long run, they could be your future customers. That’s if you treat them well. If you don’t, they will never and tell their friends not to go there. It’s important that your content is consistent with your words. HR people please stop writing words without looking at what you are saying. However, Google is updating their platforms. They are making sure every program/platform is material design. This is not a bad policy. It’s going to make it look better and make analytics better to read.
Anyways, scroll down to listen to the show.
Marketing News Analyzed:
- Facebook testing out ads in groups
- Google acquires Famebit
- Instagram is doing some interesting things
- Workplace by Facebook aims to shake up the professional communications
- Google Analytics updates its Desktop UI
- Adsense gets a new UI design
- Facebook to implement an ad rank
- Pinterest has 150 million users
- Periscope Producers launches
- Twitter to update its replies and mentions
- Snapchat wants better ads
- Google will have two indexes
- Google new AMP tool helps your site
- Your Content Matters More Than Your Words
- and more!
Apps/Programs To Try:
outro music by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/sci-
Items To Buy:
[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”digital-coffee-podcast.myshopify.com” product_handle=”8-bit-gaming-brewed-mug” show=”all”] [shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”digital-coffee-podcast.myshopify.com” product_handle=”i-brew-digital-hoodie” show=”all”] [shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”digital-coffee-podcast.myshopify.com” product_handle=”tech-brewing-t-shirt” show=”all”]