Competition hits Overwatch and Doom Goes Back To Its Roots
Overwatch is a huge success for Blizzard. It beat out League of Legends. Blizzard announced its competitive mode. Most gamers were waiting for this since launch. It’s a competitive game, so it is a perfect match. It will be interesting to see if the community likes this version of the mode. I suspect Overwatch will be popular for years if Blizzard maintains this game. That means, new maps, characters and modes. If they can keep that up, this game will be played for years. Blizzard did a great job, now they have to keep tweaking to make it even better.
Now, get to listening this podcast.
Gaming News Pwned:
- Doom adds some old school options
- Overwatch is the most popular game in South Korea and the competitive mode is finally here!
- Twitch adds a new option to show your love for streamers
- Orion taken off of Steam, then brought back. Claims Activision is evil. We knew that.
- Battlefield 4 and Hardline gets a new UI
- Oculus gets ride of its terrible DRM
- Microsoft Anniversary update coming August 2nd.
- XCOM 2 has a new DLC with robots!
- COD Blops 3 brings the zombies and dragons?
- Steam Summer sale is on!
- and more!
Will you play Overwatch competitive mode?