BlizzCon, Overwatch new character and Battlefield 1 Review
Yes, I finally played enough of Battlefield 1. In this episode, I give my Battlefield 1 review. If you want a first-person shooter that is not set in the modern or future setting this could be a game for you. Yes, I’m still playing this and Titanfall 2 and Civilization 6. I will have those reviews later. Also, BlizzCon has begun. Yes, this year we have a new character for Overwatch. This could be a great addition or break the game. I know Blizzard does a pretty good job of balance, but, I know infiltrator classes can break games. I’ve seen it happen. We will see if this is a good addition or a game breaking addition. Either way, it’s going to be interesting.
Plus, Polygon is crap. I really want to put that on. Scroll down to find out why!
Gaming News Pwned:
- Ex-Battlefield Devs are making an interesting game
- Titanfall 2 adds support for weak PCs
- Heroes of the Storm gets some new characters
- Valve tightens in screenshot policies for developers
- Blizzard adds the Necromancer to Diablo 3
- Overwatch is getting a league in 2017
- Overwatch Arcade gets weekly rewards and quickplay goes on character limit
- Sombra is finally announced
- IO Interactive is making Hitman Season 2
- Skyrim Special Edition has a beta update to fix those sound problems
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided updates with breach
- Why Polygon needs to stop
- My review of Battlefield 1
- Impression on Titanfall 2 and Civ 6
- and more!
Polygon, please shut down.
I know infiltrators classes can ruin games
Battlefield One has a great multiplayer game and the single player campaign is ok.
outro music by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/sci-