The march to E3 continues! We are less than a month away from E3 2016. However, many game developers have decided to announce their games prior to the big event. Civilization 6 was announced this week and it looks to be another great game. The way they are tackling cities and AI leaders should make the game better than the last one. Western Digital is going to buy SanDisk. That should make SSD’s cheaper and, hopefully, better. Doom is coming out tomorrow and I am reviewing it. Let’s see if it can capture the best parts of the old game. There is a lot riding on this game. One reason is the old id team is long gone. This is a new id software. Let’s see if this new team can continue leaving a legacy that the old id team has left. There’s more witty banter and raging going on in this podcast. Listen below!
Gaming News Discussed:
- Titanfall 2 comes out Q3 of 2016
- EA says they will make Star Wars games every year
- Outer Rim DLC For Battlefront free this weekend
- Battlefield 1 will be digital only in North America
- Windows 10 UWP gets updated
- GDDR5X ahead of schedule
- Western Digital can now buy SanDisk
- Russia Embassy uses game picture to scare people
- The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine comes out on May 31
- Civilization 6 announced and comes out October 21
- and more!
Games Releasing this Month:
Are you excited for Civilization 6?
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]The Division has a lot of players and they are all leaving.[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]Watch Dogs is going to have “innovative” gameplay… like? [/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]I am more excited for Ghost Recon then Watch Dogs.[/epq-quote]
[epq-quote align=”align-center”]I am starting to feel the fatigue from all these MOBA games.[/epq-quote]