Gamers are an interesting breed. We crave excitement and a challenge, but, not all the time. It gets worse as time goes on. The older we get, the more we do not want to compete. Games are fun and sometimes you just want to have fun. Not compete, not have to deal with people. That’s why single player is still a viable avenue for developers to do. It’s a big surprise that the older you get, the less you want to compete. People change, you have more responsibilities and competing is not fun. It’s great that single player games are still around. There will always be a market for it.
Time for the show!
Gaming News Pwnd:
- Overwatch gets a small patch
- Blizzard is letting people change their username for a fee
- Steam changes its review policy
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 looks great in early access
- Paladins goes open beta
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole gets delayed
- Brutal looks to bring the old school feel to FPS
- GeoForce GTX 1080 Ti looks to beat the Titan
- A study finds the obvious, old gamers do not want to compete
- Sony did not like No Man’s Sky PR strategy
- Star Wars Battlefront DLC live next week
- Metro developer teases something interesting
- EA releases some interesting facts about BF1
- For Honor gets a second closed Alpha
Are people still playing Battlefront?
Now, you can get all the BF4 DLCs for free!
I am in the For Honor closed Alpha. That’s all I can say.
Big surprise, older gamers do not want to compete.
outro music by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/sci-